Product Category: Home > Special Products > SIP EXT P-1TB-SP010TBPHDA15S3K
Part No. SP010TBPHDA15S3K
|Stock:||>5||3||0Quantity Available from Vendor
Lead time for this stock is 1-2 days to our warehouse,
or we can have it drop shipped direct to you from vendor
*additional freight charges may apply for drop shipment
The price of items which are not in our physical stock is dependent upon
current vendor price. Please call your account manager and they will quote you
your current buy price for these items. Please do not take the website
published price for items which need to be purchased from vendor.
Silicon-Power SP010TBPHDA15S3K, 1TB ARMOR A15 USB3.1 Portable Drive-Black/Green, Military-grade Shockproof Protection US military MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test from 300cm), One Touch Quick Backup Button, S/W Widget, 3 Years
- Compliant with the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5 Procedure IV.
* The transit drop test is to perform 26 drops on each face, edge, and corner from a height of 122cm above the floor. The drops could be divided among no more than 5 test items.
* Product under normal use meets the test standards. Do not deliberately drop or damage the product.
- 3-Meter freefall test.
- Durable anti-shock rubber outer case
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) interface
- One touch quick backup button
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- Easy Plug in and use - no external adapter required
- Free-download SP Widget software provides powerful functions such as data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage for efficient data management.
- 136.0 x 82.5 x 19.8mm
- 181~225g (by capacity)
- Rubber/ Plastic
- Black/Green, Black/Red
- USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
- Supported OS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Operating Temperature
- 5℃~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature
- -40℃~ 70℃
- Operation Voltage
- DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
- CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/RCM
- 3 years